Me waiting for senpai to notice me:
Mini Max is a little ball of unbearable cuteness! X3
me obsessing over baby burkholder in The Rainbow Tribe
Dern’t ert da candy ferm da candy gerdern.
*I rewatched that Mirabelle and Me movie and now I’ve lost control of my life. Here’s my Mirabelle doll watching me suffer*
So yesterday I come home to find out through my mom’s Kohl’s catalog that Juicy Couture has collaborated with them.
My body and money is ready. This will be me when my mom and I go to Kohl’s this week:
Max Burkholder’s hair is made of wow.
Ah, crap. Here comes the heart avalanche agai-
DragonCon 2014 Cosplay Pictures Set 03
- Nearly-headless Nick and companion, from Harry Potter.
- An unknown; I ended up with three barely postable pictures that in total give a decent impression of the costume. In this one, waiting in the wings relatively motionlessly.
- A closer rear view, not too blurry.
- A closer front view, not too blurry.
- American Girl, with matching American Girl doll - the first one. I don’t like the costume, but the idea is clever.
- Princess on a unicorn.
- And again, the same princess on the same unicorn.
Oh? Someone cosplayed as Kirsten? :o
This just made my entire Tuesday. :3
I want a relationship like this.